.

.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Two Things... or maybe three

1. My bathroom is fixed! Yay! And I sincerely apologize to cute maintenance man for saying those awful things about him. Our brand new PURPLE curtain rod totally makes up for it, and even inspired us to buy a delightful new shower curtain. I will gladly flirt with him again... and I did on Sunday at church.
(maybe I will put a picture of it here when I have one)
(Edit: I meant of the new bathroom, not of me flirting with said maintenance man...)

2. Congratulations to my millions (3) of friends that got engaged over the weekend.
Happy couples are:
Jordan Robbins and Meagan Packer
Kylea McMurray and Casey Knecht
Julie Hoffman and Robert Lee

(Bold means they're the ones I know, although I've met both Meagan and Casey, and they're wonderful)

I wish all of them a happy life.
Three engagements in one weekend! I didn't realize I was old enough to have my friends getting married. Weird.

3. Nope I only had two things to say after all

Happy February!

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for new bathrooms with purple curtain rods and engaged friends. sounds like a good weekend. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete