.

.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Vamlemtimes!

I wasn't going to write a Valentine's Day post. Mainly because I feel I have been a little over zealous on this blog as of late and I didn't want people to think I was too eager. And also because I haven't been feeling super Valentine'sy (we'll pretend that's a word) this season of love. Not that I have been anti at all, just not super hyped about it like I usually would be. (I'm kind of in love with love) Plus, after watching gushy romantic movies and seeing everyone else with their being in love it made sad for my lack of Valentine this year.

But then, I read this when I got home from a "Nightmare Before Valentine's Day" party (I'll explain later ... actually that's probably a lie), and felt inspired to listen to Frank Sinatra and think about how I too am super blessed to have such wonderful people in my life who love me, and who I love in return. My dear sister can be oh so wise at unpredictable points in my life (Not that she's not always wise, but sometimes it is especially pertinent to my life).

Man, can Franky sure croon.

Basically, Tracy said all I want to say, so this is pretty much just a love note I'm sending to her via the public eye. So through all our troubles, Love and I are back in good graces. And I love all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment