.

.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Memories

Remember how yesterday I was super excited because the leak in my bathroom was getting fixed? Yeah. That was awesome.

But you know what else...

Remember when my shower curtain used to hang up in the shower instead of sit in my bathtub? Remember when my ceiling used to be... on the ceiling instead of in my bathtub?


Remember when there wasn't a nasty ugly gaping hole in my bathroom ceiling? Remember when there wasn't a super loud ugly fan blocking the toilet? Remember how it used to be possible to close the door and actually use the bathroom?


Remember how yesterday I thought that the guy who came to fix my ceiling was kind of cute and I might have flirted with him the teensiest bit, but today he is the epitome of all things wrong with the world?

Hey, maintenance man! Come fix the bathroom that you destroyed!

And yes, that is my Old Spice body wash in the tub. Being jealous is understandable.

1 comment:

  1. eh you really only need the shower every couple of days right? no big deal to have it out of commission for a while.

    ReplyDelete