.

.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

What the what?!

So I wrote and rewrote the beginning of this post. Including everything from philosophical pondering to sports metaphors. Yeah, I'm totally diggin sports lately. Did you see that sweet match between Federer and Davydenko? Awesome comeback by Rog. Anyway, all awesome ideas for start of this post came up short, mainly because when I use the word "awesome" I mean lame.

But regardless of my stupid desire to be a fantastic writer, I really just have exciting things to say. Well, they're exciting for me, so pay attention.

First, and most exciting is that I'm getting a new nephew today. So he's not exactly born yet, so I can't go into the height and weight details, but I was too excited to wait. Hurry up, JoelMax, there are people here waiting for you.

Next, my very good friend, Steve Curtis, has offically been on his mission in Porto Alegres, Brazil for one whole year. This totally blows my mind. Really? It was really over a year ago that he was buying me J Dawgs and watching football on my couch? And driving me around belting out Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade at the top of his lungs... in the worst possible singing voice he could muster. Oh Steve. This is also the guy who would out of nowhere, stare you down, flex his muscles and whisper "all day" at me. Which made me laugh and laugh and laugh. Oh Steve, I miss you. Maybe I'll write you for the second time. One letter per year seems decent, right?

And finally, holy last season of LOST, Batman! Approximately 30 seconds after the recap I was like "WA-HUUUUH" and then I did it again a few minutes later. And again... and again... and again. What the heck is going on?? I don't even know, but I'm totally loving it.

I feel like I'm missing something, but I don't really care enough to remember what it was. Be excited about life! Awesome things are happening.

1 comment:

  1. So, can I still call baby Joel JoelMax even though now he is officially out in the world with an offical name and everything? Also, I am kind of dying to see him in person. Also, I am kind of dying to see you in person.

    ReplyDelete