.

.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Achievements

If you were to ask me today, "Hey, Erica. What's going down?"
I would say, "My weight." ba-dum ch!

I am super excited to tell you that this summer I have lost a grand total of twenty pounds! I just looked up "things that are twenty pounds" on Google and noticed that there were many other fine people in the blogging community who have already gone down that road, and I, like Robert Frost, choose not to. You may think I'm going to do something else new and creative instead, but I'm not. Because I'm not creative.

But I am so very proud of myself! Twenty pounds. That is more than a few. Agreed? Yes. You want to know how I did it? I will tell you. I was a little ashamed at first, for reasons that I don't really know, but I joined Weight Watchers.  So essentially I just don't stuff my face every waking minute anymore. And that's all I really want to say about it. Go me.

In other news ... remember that time I told you that I will name all of my computers Alfred? Oh. That was two days ago? Ok. So that means you remember. Perfect! Well congratulations double to me because there is an Alfred II in my life. Here is how I feel about him:


Also I pretty much only referred to him as Alfred II to show that he is not the first, but that's not what I will ever call him. I don't play favorites due to chronology. Yep. We're doing pretty good. I mean, look at the quality of that webcam photo! It's brilliant. I am so very happy. And I'm wearing those glasses not because it's cool, but because I am nearsighted. But also because it is cool.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Erica Keck,
    you are adorable. Oh and I am so proud of you :D I think I am going to join weight watchers! haha I love you to death!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! :) All of that is great stuff! You are pretty much the coolest person I know in real life today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH Erica! That is so awesome! Seriously, good for you! I bet you look AMAZING! <3

    ReplyDelete