.

.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Warning: Subject matter not fascinating.

I keep having that feeling lately that I am forgetting something that I have to do. Like there is some huge assignment that I need to turn in that I haven't done yet. But then I remember that the only responsibilities I have left are to take three more tests. That's it. Oh yeah, and pack up all my personal belongings and put them into storage. Boo. On Saturday I sat down and finished my ten-page paper for my Discourse Analysis class. Super fun. But now I am done, and no final for that class either. Yay!

On a completely unrelated note, but one that I keep being reminded of as I type this, the "e" on the keyboard of my laptop broke off. It's incredibly problematic and annoying. I wish I had the skill of not using this letter as I typed, but that's really difficult. I MacGyvered it back together with a very shotty taping job, but it doesn't make a satisfying click as I type, and I don't always push it successfully. I'm very angry at my computer. I don't even know how it happened. I was just sitting there typing when suddenly the "e" was sticking to my finger instead of the computer. This fact merely makes my ten-page paper much more impressive.

In eight days, I will be back in good, ol' Maryland. I am determined to make amends with the state before my parents move out to Utah. Maryland and I have a strained relationship. It's pretty rocky. I don't think it likes me very much, but this summer I am going to show Maryland that I am awesome, and there is no reason for it to be intimidated by me. Silly, Maryland. Also, I'm super excited to see my parents. And J-Dawg and Kimba will be there. Not J-Dawg the hot dog franchise, although that would be so awesome. They should expand.

I feel like this blog post isn't all that interesting. Next fall I am taking a creative writing class. Maybe that will inspire some more interesting material.

Please somebody come pack for me. I can't handle it.

1 comment:

  1. Just a heads up: I will never pack for you.

    But good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I felt like exclaiming.

    ReplyDelete