.

.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Time isn't on my side.

I don't don't don't don't don't like packing. I have too too too too too much stuff. Why? WHY? It's not even possible to fit all of your life into a suitcase, and it is so miserable to pack it all away.

It is weird some of the things I own. I have come across kiddy rings, folders, posters, letters, 3 different student IDs, candles, spoons. spoons everywhere, 4 million socks with no matchies and pretty much anything that I have lost throughout the semester that I had been wondering about its wherabouts.

And it seems that any time I find something that I haven't seen for a while, and I don't know what to do about it, I just wear it. I had on two headbands, two rings, sunglasses, and I've changed my shirt twice.

Also, I had my first final this morning. It is cruel and unusual punishment that they have finals that start at 7 in the morning. I am not smart that early in the morning. It's just foolish. It took me three tries to get my shirt on properly. First it was inside and backward, then it was just backward. ugh. no fun. And I have another one on Thursday.

Ok, back to packing. I sure hope my dearest mommy is planning on buying me some clothes to take place of the ones I am going without when I go home... :)

Two more days left at Bountiful Court. Two more days left of my third year of college. 7 more days left in Utah. How did this even happen?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. We're the same person. At least, we do the same thing about things we haven't seen for a while. Every time I do a heavy-duty cleaning in my room or pack all my stuff up, I end up wearing at least 3 bandanas, 2 headbands and a pair or two of sunglasses on my head, plus random things around my wrists. Yeahgirl.

    I owe you cookies before you leave. What kind do you want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, honey. You don't have to do that. Buuut, if you're offering, No Bakes are my favorite. And chocolate chip are always welcome. But seriously, you don't have to.

    ReplyDelete