.

.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Death and other happy alternatives to what I'm going through

I am sick.

I have been sick for three days now.

I hate sick.

It's not the "boo hoo I have a cold and it's keeping me slightly miserable as I trudge begrudgingly to all my classes" sick.
No, I wish I were that lucky. It's the "I really want to not fail school, but if I try to walk to campus I might simultaneously pass out and throw up" kind of sick.
And this is the perfect time for me to be on my death bed, because I have two tests this week and a test next week and all kinds of stuff that I can't really afford missing, but I can't really do anything about it.

Also, being sick is booooooorrrrrriiiiiinnngg. All of my roommates keep leaving and having lives and laughing and all that stupid college-y stuff, and I'm like, "Have fun friends. Remember me in my hour of need. I hope you're all happy out there looking down on those of us who are becoming one with our beds."

Blergh.

I'm tired. I have a test tomorrow.

Did I mention I hate being sick?

Sorry this post is so complainy.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you start feeling better soon! My roommates have been getting sick too...not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fine that it's complainy since you have some humor in there. My blog's mostly just mildly interesting and/or complainy with random bouts of spirituality.

    Oh, and I hope you get better, or at least less sick.
    :]

    ReplyDelete