.

.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Autumnal Equinox

I have been working on writing a post about how much I love the Fall for a few days now. Always kind of working at it and trying to find the best way to express how much I love the glorious season.

I was going to mention the awesome clothes. Sweaters and scarves are definitely my favorite. I was going to talk about how there is a general sense in the air that things are changing and magic is happening. I was going to bring up how beautiful the trees look and how the mountains are like a personal gift to me every day as I'm walking to class.

I was going to go in great detail about the fact that Fall always kicks off the holiday season for me, and makes me all nostalgic for the days when I was a little girl jumping in leaves and getting ready for Christmas. I even have the desire to listen to mostly oldies because it just seems to fit better.

I was going to talk about all of the wonders of this autumnal season...

But then it snowed today.

So I guess that boat's floated.

Happy Winter, everyone.

2 comments:

  1. bahahaha. as a autumn lover, i sympathize for you. but thats pretty hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that snow came right out of left field.

    ReplyDelete