.

.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

No matter who wins, BYU has the best mascot




Yesterday my friend Shawn said this: "You know... dating, and finding your eternal companion is great and everything, but there's nothing better than watching football on a Saturday."

It's clear he was serious because he's 28 and still single. At first I laughed, but then I thought about it, and I couldn't agree more. This was confirmed to me as I spent the entire day watching game after game and realizing that it was a truly great day.

Starting off with the amazing game by my dear BYU with a score of 49-10 over Colorado St. And the crushing defeat of Utah by Notre Dame. Finally everyone knows they didn't deserve to be ranked with their pathetically easy schedule.

Then I watched Oregon very unimpressively beat an unranked California. If only Cal hadn't missed that second field goal! Poor guys. And Auburn and TCU didn't do all that amazing either.

And for a short break from football, we watched yet another comeback by the Jazz for the fifth game in a row to win in the last second. Go, D-Will!

I don't know how many of you knew this about me, but you should have figured out by this point: I love sports. Especially football, but especially basketball, but especially football. I also like tennis.

No comments:

Post a Comment