.

.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hey Christmas is coming...

I bet none of you would believe where I am right now. Eleven of the clock post meridian time and I am sitting in my dear Harold B. Lee Library. What nonsense is this? It would seem that I am being most studious and actually studying like the wonderful scholar that I am. Finals are just two weeks away and I need to focus, people! Luckily I have great friends that encourage me to do work rather than just sit in front of a homeworkless computer screen.

Now, you could point out that although I am in the library, clearly I am blogging, and not studying. But I won't let you point that out. Because I just did. So there.

How have your lives been, devoted readers? I'm sure some of you are out there, just dying to hear my next thoughts, since they are always so full of wisdom and insight. Well, here goes:

School is death. Grrr.

There are too many people in the library for me to not be running into anyone I know. I know libraries shouldn't be for social visits, but they're no fun otherwise.

My favorite place to study is the fifth floor women's bathroom. Just pop in my ear phones and relax on the couch, while awkwardly avoiding eye contact with all the incoming and outgoing guests.

Thanksgiving was amazing. Here is what I'm thankful for: family. Specifically aunts, uncles, cousins, brothers, sisters, sisters-in-law, nephews, parents... I think that's every family member I have. If I missed anyone, I love you too.

11:11 make a wish

Did you wish that this post would be over? Because it is.

Ok, ok, I'll go back to my paper outline now. Happy Day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I have been in that bathroom many times...seriously...but, for custodial purposes only. I can see the potential for a comfortable studying arrangement.

    ReplyDelete