.

.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hey girl...

You know my new favorite thing? This thing:

brunch

I don't know who came up with these, but I love them. Ryan Gosling is beautiful. Remember when he was on Remember the Titans? haha remember... K sorry. He was so adorable though.
Also this one:

That's my man.

You know another new favorite thing of mine? These things:

haha

It is pretty rough

It's good to know there are other people out there who have the same appreciation for deep pictures and meaningful, emotional words that I do. And by that I mean zero. Zero appreciation. I have all kinds of respect for these altered versions though.

So I don't know if you were curious about the things that are currently making me laugh, but these are it. Also I want to watch Lars and the Real Girl. Also my finger nails are cool colored right now. I don't even know what colors. Tealish? Maybe sort of aquamariney? They are two different colors. If that helps.

3 comments:

  1. I would like you to know that this is the first blog post I have ever read. I hope that makes you feel good for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me feel wonderful for every reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely have a very similar appreciation for deep and meaningful pictures and words. And these just made me happy. Love you

    ReplyDelete