.

.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's Been Awhile

Ugh. The title of this post just reminded me of Nickelback. I hate Nickelback. I should change it. But if I did then these sentences would make no sense. So I just looked up that song, and it's totally sung by Staind. In that case. Ugh. The title of this post just reminded me of Staind. I hate Staind. They sound exactly like Nickelback. Anyway, moving on.

It has been a rather eventful month, ladies and gentlemen. But I'm not going to tell you about any of it, because I don't approve of being whiny and lame in public. That's for alone times. However, I will fill you dear readers on some important things I've learned.

Starting with the obscure:
The Disney Channel makes spin-offs of shows with all the same cast and plot but just in different locations. I feel like they don't really understand the concept.

Xena the Warrior Princess is way more awesome and ridiculous than it was when I was 7.

Now it gets sincere and stuff. Be prepared:
Wallowing in self pity doesn't help anything. It makes you annoying and usually you just get more angry with yourself.

Friends are incredibly important. Without them, I would be going nutso right now.
Along with that... I have the best friends of any person in the whole world. Seriously, my friends are better than yours. Sorry.

I love my religion. I wouldn't be half the person I am without it. Favorite and most relevant quote of my life right now: "Come what may and love it." Also, "Forget yourself and go to work." Those apostles really know what's up.

One last thing:
Sometimes I sit down and write on my blog and it ends up being really blahblahgoobledeebloogeebloo, and I'm like, "maybe I shouldn't." Regardless, I just did.

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you write. You use good words to make good sentences. Keep it up. also, I am so glad you are learning that happiness comes from the inside, not the outside. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lawlawlawl the stuff about nickelback and staind cracked me up

    ReplyDelete