.

.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bertha

If my name was Bertha, I would do everything in my power to be the hottest thing you've ever seen. It would make for some surprising and hilarious times.

"Hey there, hotty! Who you is?" (Yes I realize that person hitting on me in this scenario is a little bit gangsta)
"Bertha."
"Are you fooo real??"
"Yup."
"Weird."

or like...
"Dude, you gotta meet this girl Bertha. She is smokin'!"
"Bertha sounds like a whale"
"She's not though"
"Oh."

Ok, maybe they weren't that hilarious. But still. I think it could be interesting. I'm still thankful my name isn't Bertha

Now that that's out in the open... BYU no longer blocks me! I don't know what happened, but clearly they saw the error of their ways. Oh happy day.

On another note: School is going good. German is hard. Aber ich liebe es! I have Teachings of the Living Prophets with Lloyd Newell. It's pretty amazing times.

I'm going to see Vampire Weekend tomorrow! Gaaaaah! I'm sooooooooooooo excited and it's the best thing ever ever ever.

K now I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. omgsh! I love that you're taking German. I want to minor in it when I go to GMU. Hopefully I will study abroad there and become "fluentish." I actually want to live there, so you should probably come visit me if I do. Also, get a tutor so you're super good at it. I love you. I never used to be able to read your blog at work and NOW I can. I hope you're enjoying yourself at BYU.

    ReplyDelete