.

.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Namaste

This morning I woke with a bit of an ache in my legs and abs, and a smile on my face. Last night my dear former roommate, Cami, invited me to her weekly yoga session that she teaches at her apartment, and I surprisingly (but happily) accepted. And you know what? I totally dig it. Yoga is awesome. It was hard and I struggled a titch, but it was so enjoyable and I felt so energized and healthy when it was over.

I have always had such a hard time exercising because I don't like anything I try. Running (which I also did yesterday) is awful and exhausting. Lifting weights... are you kidding? And don't even get me started on my avid snowshoeing career, because I don't have one. But yoga is fun and works me hard and I want to do it so much! Hopefully this will give me a kickin' figure.

I am so excited that I love this so much because it is an interest I can share with the rest of my sisters(-in-law). So I was thinking, Keck Family Yoga? Am I right or am I right? It's a genius idea. Tiffany can be the teacher and all us Keck girls can get in shape together. And every once in a while we can watch Kimberly do "the Scorpion." Seriously, sisters, get back to me. This is not a joke.



This is the move I'm working on right now. Ain't no problem.

1 comment: