.

.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's like ten thousand spoons. No. It's not.

While walking home from the first day of class, I was listening to "Ironic" by Alanis Morissette, and it really made me think. It made me think that I'm glad I never paid too much attention to that song because clearly Alanis Morissette doesn't have a vast knowledge of the definition of irony.

Other tidbits I learned on the first day of class:

When you tell people you're heading to your LDS Marriage and Family class, they look at you funny.

Having friends in your classes (and also cute boys) can turn a dull situation into an awesome one.

Sometimes it's really difficult to outrun BYU parking police.

BYU Chocolate Milk. Am I right?

I'm pretty excited about this semester.

3 comments:

  1. Because it's like they think I'm all gung-ho about getting married.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, you’re such an inspiration. I love this blog!
    A soup spoons is a type of spoon with a large or rounded bowl, used for eating soup.

    ReplyDelete